Season 1 Episode 3: Free software is awesome
The podcast returns for a third episode. There's new sections and an in-depth discussion about free software and why it's useful and important.
Previous episode | Subscribe | Next episode
DRM-free file downloads: OGG | MP3. Listen on Apple iTunes or Spotify. Runtime 43:14. Recorded .
Main topic: Free software is awesome
- The Linux Gamer for his awesome YouTube videos on Linux gaming & open source news
- Jonathan Turner for having a cool discussion about the Rust programming language
- Julia Evans for her doodles that demystify bash commands and common Linux shell tools
- Matt Hartley from FreedomPenguin for doing cool videos like "5 things to understand before switching to Linux" and taming Bryan Lunduke
- Chris Sansone and Frostotron for making good suggestions about my static website effort
- Is Mozilla's shrinking market share leading to a homogenised web? They're now at 11.2% (revised down from 11.8% figure I used in the recording).
The podcast audio for this episode is provided under the license terms of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). "Light Sting" by Kevin MacLeod, and "English Country Garden" are all available to download under license from the YouTube Creator Studio audio library.